Monday, September 17, 2012
the "perfect" boyfriend?
I was watching Gossip Girl, season 2 ep 19, there was this scene between Nate and Blair that stopped me at my track, that I have to stopped the movie and pouring my heart out, again. This simple gesture of Nate taking his jacket off and gave it to Blair when he saw her sitting all alone in the dark. Yes, Nate isnt interesting enough, and I am never his biggest fan, but I have to admit he is the perfect gentlemen, he treats girls/girlfriends nicely and never causes such dramatic scenes like his best friend Chuck Bass. It got me thinking, why am I so picky about my boyfriend? it felt like I never satisfied with all the guys that come to me. I dont know what am I looking for, but maybe he just needs to be the nice guy, the one who would take his jacket off and put it on my shoulder.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment