Monday, October 1, 2012

Hello October

Its been a crazy week for me. I had too much fun hanging out with friends on friday and saturday that left me with no power whatsoever on sunday. I supposed to study 5 chapters for my Sociology class but i was so tired and i barely study anything. Beside from that, my life has been pretty good. I still have troubles with my uncle in law, but the fact that i hang out with my friends more make me feel happier and less stressful, which is great. And i expect this month gonna be bright, full and super busy. I mostly update my facebook and instagram on the go, like on bus or train or between classes. Keeping myself busy and be positive is a goal in October.
I'm gonna go to watch Taken 3 with my friends this Friday, and a korean lunch date on sunday. Ahhh i love my life. I want to fill all my time with exciting events like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment